Thursday 29 December 2016

Christmas Children

Lots of people had asked me to make a Christmas layout for younger children but everyone wanted specific things relating to their grandchildren/children included. With this in mind I decided to do two layouts, one girl and one boy, but to keep them really simple so that additional embellishments and wording could be added afterwards.
This is the boy layout.
With some of the detail (I used different punches for each one.)

Was really delighted that the bike border was part of this paper.
And then the little girl layout
Well every little girl loves a dinosaur right?

The photos for both of these were free images from the Internet because I am waiting to take some special photos this year. 
So that's it, the last layout of 2016. Watch this space for new and exciting classes in 2017 plus don't forget to check out my own blog www.newnanny.blogspot.co.uk in the new year as it will be a lot more active. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx