Monday 9 May 2016

What I like most..........

Saturdays Scrapping Your Family class was a Special Edition class and the kit was huge. I made four layouts from the kit as examples plus a bonus layout to be completed at home.

This is the first of the main four and is based around the beautiful Geoclusters Bubble Frame from Things To Alter. I could have painted it or distressed it but to be honest the frame is a beautiful vintage brown and was exactly what I needed to set off the photo.


All of the decoration was made using a stencil, small flower puunch, lace and a pair of scissors


If you are looking for embellishments for your layouts, cards and mixed media work (and oh yes I have been using these a lot) then pop across to Things to Alter. Well worth a visit and remember to mention Ladiesthatcraft in the comments box. Have a great day xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Julie, adore what you have done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a stunning layout I love the photo. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx