Thursday 7 July 2016

Happy Birthday Kite

I very rarely use embossing folders. I have my favourites, about two or three, but in reality I rarely use any of the other 50 or so I have in my box. This cloud folder was at the bottom of the box and is great because it is square and just the right size for a 5" x 5" card
In class several people forgot to check which way up the card went so we had a few happy accidents but overall everyone was happy with the results and the kites were all different colours too..
One more card tomorrow. xx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Julie. I love the clouds- like you I have loads of embossing folders I don't use and am trying to use them more. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx