Monday 10 October 2016

Basil 2014

Now I have to be honest, I've had this pet paper for a quite a while but I didn't know whether to cut it up or use it as a background as it is quite busy. Decision made last Saturday as I used it for the second Scrapping Your Family layout.

and yes I do class my pets as family, after all they are with us all the time and certainly lead us a merry dance and so we need some sort of memory for when they are gone. (Don't worry, Basil is still very much around lol)

And some of the detail
Happy to use this cute little cartoon cat as well.
and a bit of bunting finished it off. 
Don't forget to pop across to my Design Blog www.newnanny.blogspot.co.uk  It's where I post all of the projects I don't make for class. xx

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx