Friday 17 February 2017

Thank You Hearts

Now some of my class are very quick and finish before everyone else so when I have time, I try to make a fourth card for them to do while we wait for everyone to catch up.
I can't take any credit for this one though, I found many different versions of it on Pinterest. I will say that random coloured heart didn't work for me, I have to have some sort of pattern going on.
Here is the final picture of all four
Don't forget I hold Card Classes one Wednesday and one Thursday a month at Rainham Social Club, Station Road, Rainham, Kent. Please contact me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk or use the contact form on this page if you would like more information. Class dates can be seen to the right of this page.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx