Wednesday 8 March 2017

A Mothers Love

With Mothers Day nearly upon us I thought I would make a layout to celebrate my mum. Believe it or believe it not that little dot in the photo is me. Can't believe I was ever that small.
For the decoration this time I used lace borders and flowers.
The background for each photo was made with scraps of material applied with soft gel medium.


and to finish I coated the paper frame with gold texture paste.
I've already made the main card for Wednesdays Card Class so I'm hoping to have some time to do some mixed media projects later this week.
If you have a few minutes to spare pop across to Julies Design Blog to see some of the projects I made while I was on the DoCraft Design Team. They will be on the blog over the next few days. 
Thank you for looking. I appreciate any feedback or comments. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx