Monday 27 March 2017

Dance

It's a shame that this card hasn't photographed better. It is really effective and gave me a chance to let the ladies in class get their fingers inky lol.

I found stamping after the Distress Ink backgrounds had dried was the best way but as we were using Stazon some ladies tried stamping first and that worked well too.
I love the way the ballerinas, stamped off the circles, look like they are dancing in from the side of the card and being caught be the spotlights. xx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the silhouettes are stunning against the DI backgrounds. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx