Wednesday 1 March 2017

Life is the ART...

Tuesday nights Scrapbook class gave me the opportunity to start using the Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook papers. The problem is that both side of all of the papers are gorgeous so which one to choose?  Solution use both, by cutting into squares and using the front for two and the back for to. Simple when you know how lol.
This layout is one for my album of my lovely Dad whom I still miss so much. I have been adding to it for a while now and as time goes on it does get a little bit easier but I still find myself talking to him. If he saw this he'd say "fame at last".

There really is very little you need to do with these papers as they are so gorgeous and detailed.

 The little butterflies were punched using a Martha Stewart punch that I have had forever ans it's still one of my favourites.
And a little bit of thread detail always looks nice and finishes the layout off nicely. Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx