Thursday 25 May 2017

Great class today

and everyone did so well. There were two layouts to work on but at 12 noon I made everyone stop so that they could watch how to finish off their white layout and make it look more like metal. You can see the process on www.newnanny.blogspot.co.uk but here is the finished layout.
and of course some of the close up detail.






It's a great technique and one to work on. Think I might try it with a brighter blue next time or maybe even a different colour. Watch this space. xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Julie,I bet everyone had a great time and created some amazing layouts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great class - I really enjoyed making the 'metal one'...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx