Monday 1 May 2017

Happy Birthday Zig Zag Card

I've seen this type of zig zag card in magazines, on Pinterest and more recently saw Marilyn making one at the Crop so I thought I'd give it a go.
It's so easy to make and can be dressed up in so many ways. Personally I think it would make a great wedding card and if you added 3d flowers you could always make a little box to hold it instead of an envelope.
Here's a closer look showing the fold. I kept it simple for class but it has endless possibilities and I will definitely be making more.
Two more cards to come from this class so watch this space xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the new shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card shape and a really pretty card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx