Monday 19 June 2017

RAWR Happy Birthday

Like most crafters I am a collector and hoarder and proud of it. A quick trip to Sainsburys resulted in two packets of pretty serviettes finding their way into my trolley and instead of putting them in my napkin bow to "use later" I decided to use them to make my cards in class.
This is the first one we did.
The whole of the background is just a serviette decoupaged over card.
Of course you do get some crinkles and folds as the glue under the serviette dries but this all adds to the design. 
If you want to see the second card made using this technique take a look at yesterdays post. The dotty background is also a serviette. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx