Wednesday 14 June 2017

Seaside Birthday Card

Brilliant idea to make a scallop shell die "Marianne design" (CR1411). Just brilliant. I can see this one being used again and again.

I die cut the shell card and then used the actual die as a stencil to make the shell markings.
The little "playful seals" are a new stamp set again by Marianne Design (HT1621) and are really easy to stamp, colour and cut out.
The shells are also part of the same stamp set
And the little crabs are a pair of dies by Memorybox (99722)
And I am still using that great Happy Birthday stamp which was free in a magazine recently. Just in case you were wondering, the little water bubbles were drawn with a fine white marker and then flooded with Glossy Accents. Another card tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx