Saturday 17 June 2017

Sisters

I've put a black frame around this one so that you can see it but I have added the original at the bottom of this post so that you can see the difference.

This was the main layout from Saturdays Scrapping Your Family. Molding the paper flowers and shaping the petals in such a way that a cup was formed in the middle of each flower. This helped to hold the micro beads in place while the glue dried.
Both stamps are from "49 and Market" which I bought from the Artist Trading Post. I think one was "Gabi's Loose Thread Stamps" but I cant swear to it. 
The "laugh" and "love" die cuts are Katie Skiltons Sizzix Dies (662098)
and "Sisters is die cut using Docraft's Script alphabet (XCU504081)
The flowers were made using an old EK Success punch which unfortunately gave up the ghost in class. I can't complaining though, I have used it for many years so well worth the money.
And here is the original as promised, unframed and very bright lol.
Back to cards tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx