Thursday 24 August 2017

Where have I been

I have been about but spending some time with family and having a bit of a break. Another two weeks before I start classes again so thought it was about time I caught up with the blogs. I have counted twenty two projects that need putting on here so without further ado lets start with

"Nothing Is Impossible"
Despite all of the wonderful, fussy layouts on Pinterest and other sites, I still love white space and I so enjoyed making this layout using my new "Beautiful You" stamps from Stampin Up and of course my new Distress Oxides.
I like the way the ink starts at the top of the title and gradually fades back to white.
And the little sign post made from scraps
and of course not forgetting the little fluffy clouds and wording stamps by Tracy Easson. Please with how this one turned out.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx