Saturday 18 November 2017

Cute Happy Birthday

I absolutely fell in love with these Stampin Up stamps. They can be used in so many ways but as a scrapbooker I decided to make a layout first. Then, while making the layout, I needed to make a birthday card for class and this was the result.
I can't make up my mind whether I like the Frog or the Elephant best. and the ladybirds are so cute. Well I think it works anyway and it's given me loads of other ideas as well so watch this space.
The layout, by the way, is still a work in progress but I'll show it as soon as it's done xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a stunning card all those creatures are just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have made a wreath effect with the flowers and the creatures!
    Lovely colours, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, great design. love the stamps!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design Julie... those characters are just so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx