Sunday 24 December 2017

Home

Thought it was about time I did a HOME layout. The photo was taken 20 years ago just before we moved into our new home. Twenty years on we still live here and love it just as much.
All of the decoration was made by cutting flowers from one of the papers in the kit.
The letters were cut from two papers and I added a stamped area under the E in blue.
The piece under the picture was made using a moon shape piece of card so that it could be added afterwards especially for those in class who didn't bring a photo.
The journaling was added last with a couple of flowers to tie the layout together. 

Over on my New Nanny Blog I have been adding the other two layouts that were made in these classes, using paper napkins. You can see them at www.newnanny.blogspot.co.uk  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx