Monday 4 December 2017

This Picture Says It All

Fantastic stamps and dies from Stampin Up and so very easy to use. Made a very simple scrapbook page but I love it.
Using the black in for the background flowers really worked well and I added a little bit of sparkle by putting black sparklers into the centre of the flowers. 
I printed out two identical photos, one in black and white and one in colour and then cut out the colour picture of my focal point.
Loving making my pages at the minute xx

4 comments:

  1. Great L/O.love those coloured flowers, so vivid and the sparkly black centres!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout - love the flowers Julie. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout for the picture. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx