Tuesday 22 May 2018

Somehow I missed these

I am trying my very best to clear the decks in my craft room so that I have more space to record videos, make up kits and get the mixed media goody bags on my Etsy site. While I was knee deep in paper I found a folder with these cards in so I thought I'd share before I posted them off.

The first one was so easy to make and my favourite of the three
The second one is made entirely from the free stamps in a past issue of Creative Stamping
I just love those shoes, glittered and ready for a party.
and the final card was made using another free set of stamps which I am using again and again. They are country flowers and really easy to colour in.
It's not a very good photo but the stamps make a refreshingly spring/summer Birthday card.
That's it till tomorrow. Off to enjoy the sunshine x

1 comment:

  1. Hope the craft room sort out is going well ,fab cards as always xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx